Thread: Meza Luna….
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Default Meza Luna….

We cannot believe how downhill this place has gone, what a shame. Went last night at 6;30 to order a drink and some appetizers…Wait until you hear what happened…Ordered a grey goose and tonic..Sorry we are out of goose..Ok how about a ketel one and tonic…Sorry out of that..Ok, lets try Absolut…nope that one out too...Ok give me what you have with tonic..
Then: We will have two appetizers, the crab cake bites and the bruschetta..

Wait 20 min…Came back out, Sorry they just told me we are out of crab..

Ok give us the caprese salad..Ok…Salad comes out , we ask for balsamic vinegar,, Sorry we are out of that..

Then, and you won't believe this..Two other couples beside us..

They order chicken wraps,, sorry out of chicken.
The other two ladies at the end of the bar order a flat bread pizza…Sorry the pizza oven just broke...
WHAT??? We are watching all of this unfold in amazement! So, my hubby asks to speak to the mgr..Younger gent comes over obviously does not want to! Talks to the other servers and bartender first before slowly coming over..Hubby explains all that just happened..He says,," Well, we got busy this past weekend and still waiting on a truck…Hubby says , really? Thats your answer..Then hubby says to the mgr, You really don't care do you? Gent says,,, well nah.. I have no excuses..walks away then proceeds to fuss at the server for sending him over to talk to us....
We were all in shock! The craziest part of this story is..They are located right in front of a Publix market that was open and sells…YEP you guessed it!...Crab,Chicken,and balsamic vinegar! If anyone knows the owner of this rest, pass this story along just in case they happen to care...
We are really starting to think they may be in the process of closing down, if not, they should be…...