Thread: Bank of America
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2015, 09:32 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
Regardless of what you think, smiling and being greeted by name are probably the lowest form of what most people would refer to as being professional. I am talking about actual business dealings, and not about "what is your rate of interest today," or "please tell me what my balance is." I am speaking about the real challenges of customer service to the customers who are actually paying your salary.

The OP stated a gasoline charge was turned down. When she called BOA the OP was simply told their card was compromised with no details. This was after the customer was on hold for 40 minutes. BOA never even called the customer! There are other examples but in a nutshell, I don't know how they are still in business.

So let them keep smiling. As I said -- they will never get one cent of mine!
LOL at the thought that anyone would consider a smile as the same thing as professional service! But it is pleasant to be treated professionally and be able to enjoy someone's smile at the same time.

More people should try smiling more often...it lessens the need/desire to complain, whine, moan and groan about things.