View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
THAT is EXACTLY my fear in this country. Many, if not most, immigrants that come here now have no plan to EVER be assimilated into our society, and will resist efforts to do that. In the past we were set up so that those immigrants who naturally stayed together in this country needed to assimilate to succeed or survive. Now, it appears that is not necessary or wanted. I spelled out a few months ago on here my experiences in Pennsylvania where the spanish speaking community plain refused to participate in programs for youth that we were expanding to include them...they were clear that they wanted to say within themselves.

Having pockets as you describe in this country, and they DO exist as I have spelled out and you recall. Then when we discuss them and suggest changes, we are made to feel guilty.

Sorry..hate to be trite, but if you come to America, bring your countries best of's and hold them dear, but become an American. Again, if you say this you are made to be the "bad guy"

This attack was a terrorist attack, and sadly, we can expect more as long as we allow it and I sincerely mean that...as long as we allow it.
I agree Rags…

Moreover, these Islamic immigrants move to France, refuse to assimilate, and then DEMAND the French suspend their free speech rights (no making fun of Allah) or they will be KILLED!

How is this not like a big bully? Some on this thread say the "smart" thing to do is not provoke the bully. Europe tried to "appease" the big bully Hitler and not "provoke" him either.

Gut check time. Time to protect the right of free speech without equivocating. Hunt down and kill the terrorists, plain and simple.