View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
THAT is EXACTLY my fear in this country. Many, if not most, immigrants that come here now have no plan to EVER be assimilated into our society, and will resist efforts to do that. In the past we were set up so that those immigrants who naturally stayed together in this country needed to assimilate to succeed or survive. Now, it appears that is not necessary or wanted. I spelled out a few months ago on here my experiences in Pennsylvania where the spanish speaking community plain refused to participate in programs for youth that we were expanding to include them...they were clear that they wanted to say within themselves.

Having pockets as you describe in this country, and they DO exist as I have spelled out and you recall. Then when we discuss them and suggest changes, we are made to feel guilty.

Sorry..hate to be trite, but if you come to America, bring your countries best of's and hold them dear, but become an American. Again, if you say this you are made to be the "bad guy"

This attack was a terrorist attack, and sadly, we can expect more as long as we allow it and I sincerely mean that...as long as we allow it.
Is it not apparent to local and federal government workers (highest to lowest ranks all included) what is happening? We know they are as aware as we are about the concern this "zoning" and watering down of requirements of immigrants is causing. Just look at France, England and Germany as well.

It is time to cease and desist the notion that we must throw open our doors to all comers legal and now unlimited illegals. We need to demand they fulfill certain obligations to become citizens. The must be made to speak english or not be allowed to stay. We must get back to being hard nosed about the guidelines for being allowed to live and become a citizen of the USA.
And if they do not comply they must be asked to go back to where they came.

There is no need for our government to continue offerring incentives to illegal entrants to our country.

Some call it political correctness....a term and notion I personally cannot stand or condone. There is a definite need to abide by and ENFORCE our laws and rules whether it offends some or not.

What is it going to take to awaken the American people to demand our government that it is time to stop playing political nice nice and to put forth a hard line attitude toward those who would take up residence in our country, continually demanding a watering down of our dearly held values, beliefs and freedoms.

Many of us, I would venture a guess the majority, are completely against what is happening to and in our country. And not liking the current trend of watering down America....just think what the next generation of America will be like as these zones and population centers of illegals continue to multiply.

While some may not like the notion or the sound of it.....we need to mount a movement to take back America....while we still can.