View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
Gracie, is this for real? You are taking this beautiful kitty into your loving home? Helene must be over the moon.

NO...I was teasingly asking her for her human baby. I don't understand why her baby and her cat can't co-exist.

We would have to have a board meeting about adding a pet and Mikey has vetoed the last four dog requests.

I don't think this old girl could handle a human baby anymore. Our cats let us sleep at night usually and they don't grow to be much past twenty pounds. AND all three of ours are like real children to our hearts, I can't see how anybody could give them up for almost any reason.

I am pretty sure that the boys don't want any more furry siblings. Helene and I don't have their good sense, but the dad throws in some thoughtful ideas every once in awhile on the subject. Like I wouldn't give you a million dollars for the three cats we have and I wouldn't give you a dime for a dozen more......or...Yes we can get a new pet but one of us humans has to go....and he wasn't looking at Helene.

I think they should keep the cat. And take good care of the human baby and the feline one too.