View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Location: Manhattan, the Bronx, Eastern LI, Village of Woodbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
Now great thoughts by you as well, but still no plan of action.
Plan of action for France? Greater Europe? The English heritage democracies like us? All sorts of 'special conditions' arise, I guess and the matter is very complex. I do not share the fatal pessimism of that French thinker quoted above by Rags that all is lost etc.

It is often said that Islamic terrorism is not a clear cut or simple problem because it is not allied with or identified with nations - the entities we are most used to. Yes, it is 'multi national' in many respects, but not all.

The currently 'friendly' Arab nations however are anything but, save perhaps Jordan and Morocco.

Christians are persecuted in Egypt, Iran and Iraq and Syria - untold and unreported stories of death, marginalization and church burnings. All by Islamic fanatics. Terrorists. Spreading Islam by the sword as they did in the 6th and 7th centuries, long before the Crusades.

Those friendly governments, that 'great majority' of "nice" Muslims remain deafingly silent to these atrocities, but more imprtantly they themselves do nothing. Leave the policing and retaliation to others who then can be controlled and made to pussyfoot for fear of being "Islamaphobes" or racists. Indeed, who can withstand the fury of those moral cowards and elitist misfits like the NY Times and its script hungry readers who would be "appalled" to use their phony moral high ground descriptive of choice?

It is significant to me that these murderers in Paris were not on a suicide mission, i.e., no way out, a la World Trade Center, Flight 93, the sneaker bomber Reid etc.

They are apparently living in an atmosphere where they think they can escape safely into some rat hole in some "no go" zone. Interesting that they had that belief. Arrogance. Then rob a gas station?

When pre-Colombian Europe's civilization was threatened by Islam, it reacted swiftly and decisively.

When Hitler and the Nazis 'finally' went too far, Europe had no choice but to wake up and try to salvage civilization. Interesting, that one of our greatest and wisest Generals and Presidents entitled his war time memoir "Crusade in Europe."

Maybe I'm drawing hasty lines in the sand in my search of action against Islamic terrorism. I don't think I am. The vast majority of Muslims say little or act hypocritically as nations, they still allow the hate mongering imams in their toxic little schools all over the world - poisoning generation after generation. They do nothing. Who's left to act?

You know, history's pendulum swings, and left unmoderated, it swings too far. Crush post World War I Germany and a Hitler emerges. Don't we know that there are anti-Islamic, overly nationalistic parties through out Europe fuming and growing tonight.

Nothing is done, but nature abhors a vacuum and maybe not the best thing will fill that growing vacuum.

The US can exert oh so indelicate and 'appalling' pressure on Europe to clean up its backyards and regain self respect. The US can continue to use an iron fist on terrorists and keep them locked up for thirty years or more notwithstanding the cries of the UN and its constituent US haters.

Yeah, we can do economic pressure, military pressure and plain stop being beholden to Arabs with oil - the biggest blackmailers and hypocrites around.

Any further and I fear I'll be deep in a domestic political free for all and that is not my intent to violate the rules here. Seriously.