View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Sage

I'm sorry. I just don't see it that way.

How about we enforce the law, and if you violate the law and are illegal then you are gone from that country that day ?

I want the to see the murderers captured, tried and convicted, not just deported. This would hold true with any other serious crime. Otherwise why not commit more crimes until someone puts you on a plane?

And insure that everyone respects the law of the nation and not obscure laws that merge with religion.
Why bring in religion, race or creed? Are judges excusing criminals from certain actions because of their religions, race or creed?* Enforce the law.

Oh, and do not allow anyone of any faith or creed or race establish their own law in an area and stop policing that area to allow it
Again why bring in Religion? Enforce the law.

Being a police officer means you need to work in dangerous neighborhoods and risk your life. So pay officers a higher salary, protect them with better gear, and hire more of them. With these incentives exemplary young men and woman who may not have considered law enforcement might choose that career. Do you remember your friends in high school and college who would have made fine officers but thought the pay was not worth the risk? They had safer options.

In my opinion, it usually comes down to money.

*I need to think about race a little more.

Last edited by tomwed; 01-08-2015 at 11:32 PM.