View Single Post

Old 01-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Does this definition work for you?
no-go area
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a district in a town that is barricaded off, usually by a paramilitary organization, within which the police, army, etc, can only enter by force
2. an area that is barred to certain individuals, groups, etc
I do not want to be rude nor do I want to ignore you, but if you google no go zones, you will find lots of articles referring to France, Sweden, etc.

Also, recognize that NO GO ZONES are either racial or religious or ethnic and they are not some strict defined item as you are attempting to make it.

They become because either the government, such as in France or Sweden has ceded them, or just because of the "rule of the day" for want of a better term. Police are stoned, shot at and killed when they enter and attempts to clean these areas up are considered "inhumane" or some other guilt induced term.

As another poster alluded to, years ago in Jersey, there were places the police would just no go......they exist today in the good old USA. And I used Ferguson as a recent and televised example. What would you call Ferguson for about 2 weeks. NO LAW.... NO ENFORCEMENT......imagine that going on forever and that happens in this country and in Europe for the Muslims.

Go to Miami and tell me that there are not unofficial NO GO ZONES