View Single Post

Old 01-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,513 Times in 1,912 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
And the wheat and corn industry do the same thing with help from the government. We are being poisoned by genetically altered wheat and corn syrup added to almost everything today. The wheat and corn lobbies are so strong in Washington that our government will never go against them.

In fact, the government subsidizes the people that grow this stuff and promote it's use through that incredibly inaccurate food pyramid that was foisted upon us a few years back. Not much has done more to harm the health of Americans than the food pyramid.
I must be the only person on the planet who believes that genetically engineering plants for food doesn't harm your body or alter your genetics when you eat the genetically engineered plants.

Genetic changes occur all of the time in plants and in all living organisms.. Plants set up is not our set up. We can't grow more leaves or produce more flowers. It just doesn't work like that.

I know I am ****ing into the wind on this one, but I turned 75 last month and I feel like saying this.

Carry on.