View Single Post

Old 01-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown*server View Post
Gracie, just because I am anonymous does not mean that I lie or am old. I take affront to that snide comment.

I work in The Villages. I am a Village resident. I am of age to reside here, as I am 55.
  • There ARE thieves among you. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Go ask a recreation supervisor inside one the buildings and ask them how often things go missing. Then, come back here and tell me I'm wrong.
  • You aren't wrong but I think you are exaggerating the problem.

And if you work in one of our country club restaurants or one of our villages restaurants, you are the best of best at your job. What I am saying for people who don't live here, that this place isn't a slum or a dive or a place where you really have to worry about stuff like this. Yes things are stolen, but not like in other places where other type folks live who have not been raised like most of us have.

OH. I give up.

Go for the negativity. Have at it.

ONE MORE THING. There is NOWHERE in this country that all of those beautiful accessories at Seabreeze would stay in a publicly owned place like they do here. We are a nice bunch of ethical people overall.