View Single Post

Old 01-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Re-read the State Dept. page. It is a Worldwide Caution. It is an UPDATE of one posted in October.

Travel with the normal precautions and most of us are seasoned travellers so we already take precautions.

I am certainly not going to travel to Syria, African countries, or to the Mid-East and that is my own choosing and not based on written cautions.

I know enough not to go into unfriendly environments and sure hope my fellow travellers do, too.
It appears that the unfriendly environments are everywhere for people not of certain persuasions. This isn't meant to add fear, I don't think, but wise people are aware of a sea change lately.

I really don't think you are watching CNN, or MSNBC, Sandtrap. I haven't watched Fox News for days and I think CNN and MSNBC tends more toward your views. There is a danger to American citizens from Islamic extremists that wasn't there a month ago.

Trying to be fair, trying to see things, umm p correctly can obscure the facts of the world. Go back to defining the problem. It's your hide and mine and our kids and our grandkids.

Good morning Sandtrap. Keep an open mind to current information. You are a child of the universe. AND I am NOT a fearmonger. I am a realist.

Eric Holder added the disclaimer, "I hope I am not stereotyping anyone" when he said this. Hmmmmph.