View Single Post

Old 01-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhsgypsylady View Post
For those that complain that food, gas, etc. is higher than where they came from, then I say go back to where you came from. From where you came there was probably a state income tax; there is none in FL. One can't have everything. Be happy for what you've got - you could be living on the streets and not know where you next meal will come from.
Wow kinda rude in my opinion! People have a valid grip about food costs here and have the right to voice a complaint. Doesn't mean they don't still love it here. Yes it's a trade off on a lot of things but Publix especially is very high especially the deli section which is outrageous! When I want high quality meat I go to Fresh Market and watch their sales you'll find they're cheaper than Publix and better quality. When I want really good meat we take a day drive to St. Pete, visit the coast and shop at Mazzuros Italian Market. Best bakery, meats and cheeses and deli anywhere!. Also watch Winn Dixie ads. We have no sales tax on food which means you have to just learn to shop smart

Last edited by rdhdleo; 01-13-2015 at 12:45 PM.