Thread: Death penalty.
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2008, 11:07 PM
n/a

Default Re: Death penalty.

I am continually amused by the non involved who seem to be more sympathetic with the fate and feelings of the condemned murderer than they are for the victims and their families.

The bleeding heart, permissive pacifist approach to convicted murderers, rapists and felons is proved wrong time and again by those let go for what ever reason only to repeat the crime. No fear....they know they can count on the so called letter of the law and the bleeding hearts.

The states all have a major cost improvement available by just pulling the trigger on the free loading murderers in death row for years and years and years till they become old murderers so many feel sorry for.

Sorry but for me the victims are the priority. Let's take all the emotion out of it and be very impartial....when found guilty they should be terminated in the same manner as the victim. That is a bit harsh and uncivilized....just hang 'em....seemed to be an acceptable method for an awful lot of years.

And please don't badger me with the insignificant statistic of an innocent person wrongfully convicted. I am a firm believer of the good of the many IS NOT sacrificed for the good of the one.

That is my $3.95 (adjusted for the cost of the wasted time on death row).

BTK