Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 01-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Default Re: Courtyard Villas With No Grass

Hi-
I just got back to Cleveland after spending Nov and Dec in The Villages. Not a good re-entry. I have to disagree with what they are doing in the new Courtyards...and have asked every realtor that I ran in to to express my concern. I can understand why some people want the "pokers" as I call them---with no grass. But, for ME---I want a Courtyard Villa...because of 5 pound dogs. I can see the dog getting one of those pokers stuck as she is going to the bathroom at there...OR, worse--trying to EAT THEM and getting them stuck in the throat. Also, if I wanted to see BROWN everywhere---I could move to Sun City West in Arizona. Part of the appeal to FL is the green areas. I encourage the builders to RE-THINK their plan for Courtyards and make some with the pokers and some with grass. I believe that they are NOT being fair to those that want to have pets and a Courtyard Villa.
Lynn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.