View Single Post

Old 01-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Default rude and no return call since 12/2!

We moved here last September. The sunroom is beautiful and probably the reason for buying the CYV. In October, the door handle broke off the sunroom door to outside. After a week of research and trying to find the handle, a neighbor told me Elite put the sunroom in and to contact them. I called, explained that we just purchased the house and etc. I was told by Amy that the sunroom is under a five year warranty, they would submit a work order and someone would come out to replace it with a $50 service call fee. In November/December, the sunroom was leaking, discovered it appeared to be coming from the skylight so called Elite back again. They were extremely rude to me, told me that since I'm not the original owner, the warranty was void. I tried to explain to her that they came out a couple of months ago and I was told there is a 5 year warranty with a $50 service call fee. Amy was so nasty, I asked her to please have an owner or an office manager call me back. She said they would and nobody has called. I will give them another chance before I take a different avenue. I'll wait to see how they handle this situation before I will say if I would or would not recommend them.