View Single Post

Old 01-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[QUOTE=Sweet Caroline;996024]I just hope that some day I can hit one far enough to reach a window:-) But I keep trying.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, that too.

I think everyone on both sides of this argument are good and honest folks. I think that it is a viewed as a legality. I think most people who live on the golf courses don't have too many broken windows and most people would say, that is alright, I have insurance or just have it fixed. About three years ago I had two windows replaced in the home we were selling in Cincinnati, double paned and they were each about fifty dollars. I was astonished. The man replaced a lot of windows by our builder, as the homes were getting on to twenty years and he would do two or three homes in the same neighborhood on one trip. Most replaced them because they had lost their thermoseal, so it wasn't like having a broken one that needed to be replaced immediately do he could schedule several at a time...

It may cost much more here. And I could be all wet.

I think so much of all of you and I know you are good people. AND I am not holier than anybody.