View Single Post

Old 01-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
It will happen a step at a time.

You may or may not find my answer interesting, but I am concerned for America. While I am unable to either prove or disprove definitively that a certain part of Dearborn, MI is already operating under Sharia Law, logic suggests that there must be some level of truth to the eRumor. While it could be a complete fabrication it was more likely based on at least some degree of factual information. So instead of discounting it completely let’s dig deeper.

Here is a Reuters 1/10/12 story which reported that Oklahoma's "Save Our State Amendment," which was approved by 70 percent of state voters in 2010 that would bar Oklahoma state courts from considering or using Sharia law, was essentially laughed at by the court. A federal appeals court upheld an injunction against the voter-approved ban, saying it likely violated the U.S. Constitution by discriminating against religion.

Then this from a Kansas City newspaper from May 25, 2012, where the governor signed a bill banning Sharia Law in its courts: “Legislators supporting the bill said there were many cases around the country where judges or state agencies cited sharia law in deciding cases, especially involving divorce-related custody and property matters where Islamic code differs from U.S. law.” It goes on to say, “About 20 states have considered similar legislation but the Kansas law is the only one signed in recent weeks, council spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said.”

Here are just a couple other frightening facts I uncovered during my dig: there are 22 “no-go” zones in 9 different states and there are 35 Muslim training camps. Check out the book “Twilight in America” by Martin Mawyer and the Christian Action Network @ Christian Action Network.

Google Kitty Werthmann to find out what will happen to America unless we wake up and take the ISIS/Muslim ideology seriously. While Snopes.com attempts to discredit her by calling her writing “undetermined”, TruthOrFiction supports the truth of who she is and that she did indeed write the piece.
I would need to see real evidence of actual approved NO GO ZONES in America. Yes, there are those type zones in local areas but not with offical blessings and certainly not to the degree which you are presenting.

I KNOW you are wrong on Dearborn and have shown that to be an urban legend. Only one incident that I can see with any authority an that was caused by a christian group showing up uninvited to a muslim gathering and chanting at them. They, the christians, were arrested and on the internet that became some kind of muslim attacking christians when in fact the christians began the trouble and were the only trouble.

I am one who sees danger and have said so, but to just say things, to me, is not acceptable at all. Without any supporting links I find this just the kind of stuff you can find on the internet. Actually, you can find sites that support alien life on earth as well.

Not making light or fun. I am just saying that while I, and have said so on here, have a distinct fear of some moves being made in the muslim neighborhood, I think it very irresponsible to simply say things that you have no way of proving with acceptable links or some kind of accreditation I am referring to NEWS links, not links that have an agenda and report anything that will fulfill that agenda, no matter the facts.