View Single Post

Old 01-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
I would need to see real evidence of actual approved NO GO ZONES in America. Yes, there are those type zones in local areas but not with offical blessings and certainly not to the degree which you are presenting.

I KNOW you are wrong on Dearborn and have shown that to be an urban legend. Only one incident that I can see with any authority an that was caused by a christian group showing up uninvited to a muslim gathering and chanting at them. They, the christians, were arrested and on the internet that became some kind of muslim attacking christians when in fact the christians began the trouble and were the only trouble.

I am one who sees danger and have said so, but to just say things, to me, is not acceptable at all. Without any supporting links I find this just the kind of stuff you can find on the internet. Actually, you can find sites that support alien life on earth as well.

Not making light or fun. I am just saying that while I, and have said so on here, have a distinct fear of some moves being made in the muslim neighborhood, I think it very irresponsible to simply say things that you have no way of proving with acceptable links or some kind of accreditation I am referring to NEWS links, not links that have an agenda and report anything that will fulfill that agenda, no matter the facts.
I actually agree with your post. However, if you were to read, at least from the references that I made in my prior post and investigate from there I think you would reach the same conclusion that I have. You’ll see more than a smoking gun. From having read many of your posts I believe that if you read what I have read and referenced you’d end up just where I am. Then read Kitty Werthmann’s piece. If you don’t share her and my concerns then I frankly give up.

And I have NO idea what you mean by “there are those type zones in local areas but not with official blessings . . . .”. Recognizing that there are simply those zones is all that is needed. No one has to officially bless anything to make them a threat to you, me and the rest of America. Would they suddenly become more dangerous if we “officially blessed/acknowledged” them? And I *may* be wrong on Dearborn, but I certainly don’t think that it was all made up. Clichéomatically (a college buddy of mine came up with that word) speaking: “where there’s smoke there’s normally (sic) fire”.

I actually think that you and I are on the same page, you just want more proof. I've seen enough to convince me that there is a problem. You and I simply disagree by degree.