View Single Post

Old 01-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
Well, maybe you want to go back to the days when the following message was painted on the front steps of the Breakers hotel in Palm Beach:
"No dogs. No Negroes. No Jews."
While you imply people posting here are racists and anti-Semites for wanting immigration laws to be enforced, maybe you could vilify those who held hands and played nice with Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Hamas, ISIS and others who are painting racist graffiti in this country that is far more deadly and genocidal than the no trespassing example you cited.

New York Magazine - October, 2014 - ISIS Graffiti is Cropping up in Washington DC
"In August, the Secret Service said they were looking into a tweet that apparently showed a photo of the black ISIS flag in front of the White House, with the message, “We are in your state We are in your cities We are in your streets You are our goals anywhere.” The Secret Service didn’t say whether they had verified the image, and I followed up with them, but apparently they’ve been busy with something else lately.

I also asked FBI spokesman Andrew Ames, who told me “we are aware of the graffiti” and “urge anyone who sees suspicious activity or if anyone has any information about this vandalism to report it to the local authorities or to the FBI.” It is worth noting, as the news about ISIS in America gets increasingly bizarre, that intelligence agencies are still not reporting any imminent terrorist threats — they are, however, trying to do a better job of reaching out to the young Muslims ISIS is trying to lure to the fight. More than 100 Americans have tried to get to Syria so far….."
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ington-dc.html

FBI steps in after ABC7 report on Jewish-owned D.C. business targeted by self-described ISIS militants | WJLA.com