Thread: Global Warming?
View Single Post

Old 01-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I have a program named printscreen and it is free and comes from Gadwin. Whatever you see on your screen can be turned into a photo that is stored in a file. By default the files name is printscreen and stored in your documents folder or it might be you photo folder.
I have the same problem when it comes to research. If it's .edu,.gov,.org it moves up my list for credibility. The other day I read 97% of all scientists believe in global warning. I think that was quoted by Al Gore. He's a Harvard graduate and won the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in global warming. So I'm thinking if Gore said "97%" his research team must have verified it before he said it. But I kept getting information showing how that statistic is incorrect.
I'm fortunate that my oldest son has a PHD in mechanical engineering from Johns-Hopkins and his last 2 years were at Stanford. So I can just ask him to explain the science behind most things. Sometimes I even understand him [just kidding].
Tom, thanks for the Gadwin site. Even though I have downloaded 5.4 printscreen I still can't seem to get my graphs to this site. I'll keep at it.