View Single Post

Old 01-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O's View Post
I believe this is prime example of why a lot of people don't post on TOTV. The OP does a post and immediately is questioned/attacked about his comments. It appears that there is frustration with TV Hospital. But, now he/she gets attacked here. I don't understand why. Now, I will get questioned because I stood up for the OP. Oh, well.
The OP was not attacked but was questioned when his/her post cast an organization in an unfavorable light. The 297 pages issue may be right but sounds a bit beyond what most of us have experienced. The "false statements"comment will certainly encourage some questioning on a forum like this because it suggest unethical or illegal actions by TVRH .
The OP when making such charges should expect to be to be called to provide further evidence of these or similar serious charges. You cannot just throw a bomb and disappear.

In my opinion if one is unwilling to participate in further dialog and discussion, one should not make unsupported charges in the first instance.