View Single Post

Old 01-18-2015, 05:55 AM

I had a similar question once regarding rocking chairs The Villages (TV) used to have outside the Lake Sumter Landing Sales Office. I called TV customer service at 352-753-4508. I told them I was very eager to find out who manufactured these particular chairs, so I could order some for myself. It's not a question they get frequently, so at first they didn't know how to answer me. I suggested to them I was certain The Villages design group, the people who create all the interior/exterior furnishings, draperies, paint choices, etc. everywhere we see in TV, would likely know. I described the chairs and their exact location. Customer Service said they would try to find out. A few days later they called me back with the name of the manufacturer. In my case, the furniture was made by Telescope Casual, a high-end patio furniture company. (Typical of TV, very quality stuff.) I then called a local patio furniture store, such as Leisure Living (2900 Eagles Nest Road,Fruitland Park, 352-315-8700), and they were able to order what I wanted from the manufacturer. Leisure Living can be seen from 441/27 on the left, as you go toward Leesburg, about 3 miles outside TV, but their exact address is on the side street they face. Their second location is in Ocala. I hope you find what your looking for.