View Single Post

Old 01-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinMd View Post
I think this case will be be solved. It sounds like a lot of people were involved. The police/sheriff may apply some pressure to get people to cooperate. You can't make people testify (you can make them appear in court). If I were the Detective working this case I would interview everyone of the neighbors and then go to the States Attorney and ask about granting immunity to one person willing to testify. I would also let it be known for those who do not cooperate criminal and civil charges will be forthcoming.
With that many people involved someone will give the information. People love to talk and gossip and the word will get out.
If anyone ever decides to commit a crime my advice is to do it by yourself and not let anyone know, even your spouse. So many cases are solved by someone being mad at someone else and turning the other person in.

I agree wrt actions that should be taken by law enforcement, but don't you think this has already been done? If not, investigators aren't doing their jobs. The pool of people with a motive isn't large.

I don't agree that the case will be solved. Too much time has passed and it sounds like the CDD has accepted financial responsibility. Unbelievable.