View Single Post

Old 01-19-2015, 11:00 AM
Default Team does amazing work

This was very easy to write. Your team does amazing work and be assured i'\'ll be telling anyone that asks for a very long time.
After one and a half years of looking at the work of various landscaping companies we selected three to talk with. The Mansfield team presented a clear picture of what they provided and how they delivered. We provided some criteria for the plants we wanted and they brought 40 plus plants on site and we picked and placed them once the stone walls were in place. The onsite crew members were very patient offering suggestions and rearranging plants until we were completely satisfied. Their irrigation team took care of any changes that were necessary in the system and the curbing teams execution and cleanup was amazing. Once all of the work was done a "quality of service" inspector came y to make sure we were completely satisfied. The inspector reviewed how to take care of each plant with us. I'm more than satisfied with the services provided by the Mansfield team; so much so that I just contracted with them to do some additional work around my lanai.
D. Featherston

Mansfield Landscaping thanks Mr. Featherston for sending his complimentary email to our customer service Department. Our crews work hard to meet and exceed our customers expectations of their completed landscape package. After all, your landscaping enhances your home, and we want our customers to feel proud about the visual improvements they have made. The majority of our work comes from referrals, our satisfied customers.
Mansfield Landscaping advertises in the Sun newspaper and there is always a list of completed jobs in the many Villages we have worked in. Want to see our work, just drive to an address near you and talk with the owners, they are our best advertising.
Please visit our website listed at the bottom of this page, view our many photo galleries, visit our beautiful nursery and see the many choices you have. Check out our website for this months specials. This is a great time of year to plan your landscaping. So when you are ready to proceed, just give us a call, or stop by our nursery Tues thru Sat, and let Mansfield Landscaping help you bring your landscape vision to life.

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604