View Single Post

Old 01-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Default ** Random Acts of Kindness **

Randon acts of kindness is abundant with Villagers

I had heard of the Villages before a retirement area above Orlando, till one night at work there was a News Report about a Tornado that hit Florida I having family in Florida so I looked up the story on the internet Yes it was a terrible tragedy that hit The Villages.

However what I seen was alot of people Helping and Caring for each other patching roofs picking up looking out for each other what a Loving Place and the story gos on and on still today

My wife and I was looking for a place to retire, we had been to Sun Rise condo in the Fort Lauderdale area "a active Adult community" God Bless Them but they looked like something that I was Not IE Waiting for a Ambulance and we could not see any kindness around but very cheap real estate with high condo fees.

OK so last March my wife and I flew down to Orlando pick up a car at the air port and headed for The Villages we exited the highway at Wildwood (first thought Oh No) and followed the signs to The Villiages all of sudden Wow this is looking good there it was People driving Golf Cars Smiling saying Hello

Our very fast 4 days was full. We as many other have been to a lot of nice places how ever The Villages top the list Yes it is a Little Slice of Paradise or Adult Disney World
But I want to Live where The very fine people routinely conduct them self's with a smile a kind word and "Random Acts of Kindness " are at home also

Da Sgt :#1: