View Single Post

Old 01-22-2015, 09:52 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Thanks memason. You may not be a guru, but you are the most knowledgeable person I know.
And you have been more than accommodating over the years responding to my dumb iPad questions.
I've checked the settings you described, and "block popups" was on; and I wasn't signed into the Game Center.
So it's not those two things that are causing the Game Apps to suddenly appear.
The "Game App" problem happens so often now that I don't use my iPad for TOTV anymore. I use my laptop.

I do have a question:
Once an iPad user has updated an Operating System, is there any way to go back to an older version?
OK....I'll keep looking...

To answer your question of reverting back to iOS7. Unfortunately, that is not really possible. "Technically" it can be done, but you would end up with more issues than you have now...

I'm assuming this pop up issue is only occurring on TOTV and not other sites.

For what it's worth....there are other vBulletin sites (software used for TOTV), where users are experiencing the same issues as folks on here, with iOS 8. So, as the Admins have previously stated, the issues are with the website software and iOS 8. Therefore, you're probably gonna have to wait for a fix from vBulletin and the site Admins.