View Single Post

Old 01-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704 View Post
I find it amazing that all of the experts have commented about what has been alleged here and that there is no mention that only the Pats Coach knows about the way an underinflated football is different. Many Pro and College teams play every season in conditions that such a ball might help their team and this has not come up until the Pats won. With all of the technology that has been introduced I find it interesting that there was no way to detect this while the game was being played especially since the ball is placed at line after each play. BTW, I am not a Pats fan.
Actually, I wonder if it was detected, at least during the Indy game. I remember a ref blowing his whistle before a ball snap and changing the football out for another one. The announcers opined that perhaps they had a punting ball rather than a playing ball. But maybe it was an underinflated ball.

Off topic, but I wonder... are any of those posters who want the Patriots to be kicked out of the super bowl or severely punished the same people who voted to put Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame?

This is going to be the most-watched super bowl ever! So good hype job by the NFL.