View Single Post

Old 01-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy-Guy View Post
I am from Indianapolis. There is no way that the deflated balls had any influence on the outcome of the game.

Are we led to believe that since the deflated balls situation did occur and had no influence on a lopsided game that it should just be ignored? Then how about the week before when the Patriots defeated Baltimore by 4 points. Ask a Baltimore fan what they think.

The poor Patriots they cheat only twice in the 14 years that William Stephen Belichick is head coach and get caught both times. They just aren't very lucky.

I had two conversations with very strong Patriots fans yesterday and I asked both of them who was the head coach of the Patriots before Belichick. Neither could tell me. One even said that he must not be much of a coach if he couldn't remember him.

The previous Patriots head coach was Pete Carroll the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks. We all know Pete never cheated at Southern Cal.
They couldn't been true Patriots fans not to know that Pete Carrol was the coach before Belichick and that Bill Parcels was before him.

They not remember Dick McPherson who was terrible before Parcells, but they should at least remember Raymond Berry back in the 80s who took the Pats to their first Super Bowl. Hel, I remember Lou Saban and Mike Holovak.

What is the point of that comment anyway?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.