View Single Post

Old 01-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Kindness is NEVER a Bad Thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie2 View Post
Here in TV, we all live in such close proximity to our neighbors. Are these cats being fed near homes? If so, is the potential effect on neighbors' property being taken into consideration?

(My question is not intended to offend or to start a debate. It is just something I wonder about whenever I read these posts about feeding feral cats. I hope to get an answer. That's all. In fact, I tried to talk myself out of even asking. But curiosity got the best of me.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Litter View Post
Thank you outlaw. I am very sorry I even started this thread. It upsets me that there is so much hatred towards feral cats from people that live in the villages. These cats didn't ask for this life. They have it because people dumped off their cats when they were no longer wanted. FYI, my neighbors know I feed these three cats. We have no mice, rats or snakes as other villages have. I have a bird feeder which these cats could care less about. They just come for their one meal and disappear for the day. I will be trapping ASAP with the help of lovinganimals so they can be neutered and receive a rabies shot and I will continue to feed them.
To Laurie2: What is the possible potential effect on neighbors' property?
And please don't tell me that a cat might pee in their yard.

To Kitty Litter: I'm glad you did post that thread.
Besides having a good heart, your post and that of others,
made others aware of some things they never knew ,
thought about or even considered.

Thanks!