View Single Post

Old 01-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Jim Harbaugh, the Baltimore Ravens' coach and well known cry baby reportedly notified the NFL to look out for under inflated balls.

If that's the case, why would the NFL not have made certain that the balls were right at game time?

Pete Rose was convicted and found guilty of violating the rules. The Patriots have been found guilty of nothing. There is simply an allegation. There is not one scintilla of proof that they knowingly and purposely under inflated balls.

Like I said, take away all of the points the the Patriots scored in the first half and the D'Qwell Jackson interception and The Patriots are still going to the Super Bowl.

If Harbaugh believed that balls were under inflated the previous week, why wouldn't he have brought it up then? That game, by the way was played in relatively warm, dry conditions.

Harbaugh can't win big games so he whines.
You totally misinterpreted my point regarding Pete Rose.

And I thought the Ravens DID complain about underinflated balls. They certainly tipped the Colts off about it. I guess maybe it took it happening twice to get the NFL to stand up and take notice.

It's understandable that Patriots fans are going to stand up for their team. It's also possible that this goes on everywhere and they were just too blatant about it. (It was stated today that 11 out of 12 of their game balls were underinflated.) Same thing with the videotaping. Many have said everyone does it but the Patriots were overly blatant about it.

I fault the NFL and the rather spineless Goodell for not ensuring that the game is played without cheating.