View Single Post

Old 01-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
Yemen, hailed as a success story just four months ago has had its government collapse. This is also the country where we send most Gtmo prisoners as we leave them out and noted as the center of most Al Queda activity

Saudi Arabia...our closest ally and deadly enemy of Iran has had their king die.

And then, and all of this within 48 hours......

"Iran has built a 27-meter-long missile, capable of delivering a warhead “far beyond Europe,” and placed it on a launch pad at a site close to Tehran, an Israeli television report said Wednesday, showing what it said were the first satellite images of the missile ever seen in the West

It stressed that the missile could be used to launch spacecraft or satellites, but also to carry warheads

Read more: Israeli TV shows 'Iranian missile' that 'can reach far beyond Europe' | The Times of Israel Israeli TV shows 'Iranian missile' that 'can reach far beyond Europe' | The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

I realize that folks on here do not want to hear this and feel it is "crying wolf" but I stand on the other end where I think we need to stay advised and know what is happening.
And I'll stand with you. Thank you for this post. Just watched former ambassador John Bolton speak on these topics.