View Single Post

Old 01-23-2015, 08:32 AM
Default Leaving Comcast the worst

I'm leaving Comcast the worst ever. After months of trying to straighten bill I gave up and decided to just pay. Even the late fee! Then they posted the payment on my Illinois account, which is on vacation hold. Illinois and Florida Comcast are different companies, they do not correspond to each other They could not transfer the monies. Then they proceeded to shut off service. The only way to activate was to pay with credit card,if you talk to someone "they will increase the charges" then they are charging me for reactivation. In the meantime the IL Comcast will send me a refund check that will take 6-8 weeks.

I am changing service don't no where yet but definitely not Comcast. The worst ever.

BTW, a suggestion, anytime you speak to Comcast,have them email what they promise. They have very short memories. And do not use the Comcast suffix on your email address, they then got you.

Also, if you do use Comcast, you do not need to sign a commitment contract, Thank goodness I did not, I would be paying the breaking a contract penalty in addition to all the aggravation. Or maybe this will be another case of short memory on their part.

I wish Brighthouse went north of 466A. Any suggestions?