View Single Post

Old 01-23-2015, 11:59 AM

Gracie Girl....same doctor with the banana.... his demeanor said it all then and still the same a year later. Goodbye to him.

I worked for physicians for 8 years and know the score. You don't prescribe pills until you have the facts..especially when dealing with heart, blood pressure and other issues of vital organs.

.. If I were the doctor, I would first give a 'change of lifestyle'...suggestion..2nd, I would have that patient; monitor his/her BP and to take it a step further, I would have them wear a BP monitor..like you do for a Holter Monitor for heart.. That way you would get an accurate reading on the BP over a period of a day or so.

Saw the physican for meet and greet in 2013....and then yearly routine blood works..only.

Just came from annual checkup today from gyn and bp is fine..it was fine last month. There is and was nothing wrong with my bp.

Be proactive and stay away from doctors that don't look at the big picture, give you options and talk to you..not just prescribe a pill...especially when you don't need it!!! Recommend Dr. Ohja if you want a very very good doctor at Creekside..who NOW is my primary.