Water Filtration System Services

Contact your local water tester today.

Name(Required)
water filtration

Efficiency

No matter whether you are washing vegetables or enjoying a shower, we ensure that you get the cleanest water always to ensure your utmost wellbeing.

Flexibility

With our profound expertise in the industry and state-of-the-art solutions, we make sure that you enjoy odor-free and great-tasting drinking water throughout your home or office.

Reliability

You can depend on us for addressing water concerns anywhere, be it in your kitchen, bathrooms, or laundry room. We are here to guarantee you safe and contaminant-free water from every tap.

Who We Are

We Give You Clean, Healthy Water Throughout The Home

Pegasus Water LLC has been delivering the right solutions for all kinds of residential as well as commercial water problems for years. We use the best-in-the-industry techniques for providing water softener and water filtration system solutions to meet and exceed your expectations.

What We Offer

We Employ Industry-Leading Technologies

Reverse Osmosis Systems

Water Softener Systems

Hybrid Systems

What We Do

We Give You Consistent Water Treatment Solutions

Whole-Home Filtration Systems

We provide unmatched water softening and filtration systems to treat contaminated and hard water throughout your house

Drinking Water Systems

We use industry-leading systems to ensure that you get the purest drinking water possible at every endpoint

Problem Water Solution Center

We are a water filtration company you can rely on for having a clean water supply always, no questions asked

Edward Couturier
Edward Couturier
2021-09-30
Robert was awesome. They installed the system within an hour. Everything looks and works great. We would highly recommend them to anyone who would like a water filtration and water softener! Thanks guys!
Chris Bastien
Chris Bastien
2021-08-24
Coming from NY where we used a softener, UV light and filter, this system is complete. Very professional install. Chris was great and made sure everything was 100% complete to include the tutorial. Larry our salesman was very thorough and ensured everything was as promised. Highly recommend.
Michael Walsh
Michael Walsh
2021-08-14
After demonstrating the quality of our city water we did not hesitate to install a whole house water filtration and softening system. We are very happy with the results of the system. There was a noticeable difference in the water quality. We use 1/2 of the detergent for dishwashing and laundry. The shower feels silky soft on your body. We noticed a discoloration of the water coming out of our bathroom sink. That’s what made us call Pegasus and they came out to do a FREE water quality demonstration. You owe it to yourself to check out your water. They installed the system and a separate electric outlet within 2 hours of the demo. Great company!
Lenny Finkelstein
Lenny Finkelstein
2021-08-11
My wife and I just bought a place in the city of Wildwood Florida, first thing I did was taste the water and it was horrendous. After researching water filtration softener systems an appointment was made for a free water test and info session about the Pegasus system. Robert Flink, the owner, showed up on time, was a combination, master chemist/ historian on the subject of water and specifically the water in this area of Florida. After 45 minutes of a fascinating demonstration on what is in sink, bottled and his filtered water we were sold and wanted the system. Robert was so accommodating , going so far as to say if the install could not match what we wanted aesthetically he would pull the system out with no obligation. 2 days later the install team was there. 2 hrs. plus later.... boom, I had the best tasting water ever! The install team was quick, neat , polite as well as informative. After install a 5 minute lesson on its operation and they were on their way!!!! I highly recommend this company and their water system Thanks Robert!
Eric Wilkins
Eric Wilkins
2021-07-23
No pressure no stress service. Very professional and knowledgeable about water treatment systems. Was on time for estimate and installation. Great service overall. From a 1-10 they deserve a 20
Natalie Biddix
Natalie Biddix
2021-03-13
We called Pegasus last week to come out and give us advice on how to treat our hard water. Robert came out and installed a system the very next day. I couldn’t be any happier with the results. Everyone with the company was extremely friendly and helpful! Thank you for the fast and professional work.
Nathan Szolga
Nathan Szolga
2020-08-15
It is hard to find a company that stands behind their product, but this company really does! They installed our water system quickly, then resolved a small issue today within an hour after I contacted them. I am very impressed with the excellent service that we have received.
Mother of boys Love my kids
Mother of boys Love my kids
2020-06-10
amazing company 100% reasonable!
Carolyn Phillips
Carolyn Phillips
2019-11-09
It's the attention that we get after the sale of the water system that's most important. They explain everything and come back to help when ever we need them
Jean Domsic
Jean Domsic
2019-10-10
The Pegasus team was fast and efficient- I definitely recommend them. The difference in our drinking water was noticeable right away, and is much better than our previous system. I also feel cleaner after taking a shower! I'm happy to know that our hard water is no longer corroding our plumbing and fixtures.

Why Choose Us

We Guarantee Exceptional Water Purification Service

Pegasus Water LLC is committed to ensuring that our customers receive the best quality service when it comes to water softening and water filtration.

Filtered Water Means Superior Way of Life Contact us if you are TIRED of any of the issues below.

Tired of scale build up?

Tired of excessive chlorine?

Tired of spots on your dishes?

Tired of dingy laundry?

Tired of replacing appliances?

Tired of soap scum in the shower?

Tired of dry itchy skin?

JUST PLAIN TIRED OF BAD WATER ?

Frequently Asked Questions

Learn More About Ensuring Water Quality

Here are some of the commonly asked questions that will help you to understand the need for guaranteeing good water quality in your home or office.

A: Water filtration refers to removing all kinds of chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and bacterial contaminants from your water to make it safer to drink. Point-of-use water filtration systems remove these impurities right before you use the water, while point-of-entry filters prevent harmful substances from entering your home altogether. Regardless of which type of water purification system you use, it will ensure that you can drink healthy and clean water that is free from disease-producing pathogens, hazardous household products, chlorine residues, and agricultural chemicals. What’s more, installing a filtration system can also help to reduce potential plumbing issues, saving you money in the long term.

Most homeowners in Florida are concerned about the quality of water in their homes. In general, water that is safe to drink should be without any odor or taste and look clear. So if the water in your home is cloudy or looks turbid, then it is an obvious sign of contamination. While cloudy water may not be necessarily dangerous to your health, it can often have unsafe pathogens or chemicals, which can affect your skin when bathing or discolor your clothes when doing laundry. Therefore, it will be better to have our water filtration company have a look at your water and determine how to purify it if it appears cloudy.

It is recommended to have your water tested at least once a year to ensure that it meets all the safety standards and is free from contaminations. Our experts will check the amount of total dissolved solids, coliform bacteria, and nitrates, as well as test the pH levels to make sure that your water is safe to use. You can also have us look for any other contaminants, which you suspect may be present in your water. This way, you can avoid the long-term health problems that are caused by certain chemical contaminants found in unsafe residential and commercial water.

There are many water filter options to ensure that the water in your home or office is free from contaminants. This ranges from over-the-tap units to reverse osmosis systems to large, whole-house water purification units. These different kinds of water filters offer different levels of purification, which is why it would be better to consult with our water treatment expert before making a choice. Usually, water in most municipalities contains contaminants like chlorine, ammonia, or lead. If that concerns you, then installing a whole-house water filter system will be a good choice to get purified water at every point of use.

Contact us

It's Time to Protect Your Family

Name

Want more information?

CALL US 352-748-PURE (7873)