Default Absolute Air Conditioning, Inc.

Absolute Air Conditioning, Inc.

Heating Systems
Air Conditioning Systems
Indoor Air Quality
System Tune-Up & Safety Check
Upfront Pricing
Ductless Mini Split

Whether it's a service call, replacing a system, or a seasonal tune up, all of our services are provided by skilled, reliable technicians. Add in extras, like a 7-day service hot-line, service on all makes and models, seasonal tune-ups, 10-year warranties on same day system replacements, and free energy surveys, and it's easy to see why so many people find comfort in a friend like Absolute Air. Our expert technicians will perform to your satisfaction, and that promise is backed by one of the best guarantees in the business.

Absolute Air is locally owned and operated and the leading heating and air conditioning service company in Belleview, FL, which means that you get the assurance and the relationship of a local business.

Let Absolute Air help you with your heating and air conditioning problems, and discover the difference for yourself. Let Absolute Air be 'Your Heating & Air Conditioning Company and let us treat your home like ours.

Call today:
352-748-6164

LIC#/ CAC1815043
CLICK HERE FOR SPECIALS AND COUPONS

CLICK HERE TO VISIT US ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-08-2018 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

What sets them apart from the rest ?
Old 07-26-2017, 01:28 PM

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I called these folks this morning for a second opinion for an a/c issue I had. Not only was their customer service rep who answered the phone, very helpful and friendly, but also the tech they sent out within a couple of hours of calling. Eddy R. He found the problem immediately and educated me on what he was doing. Broward Factory Services had come out the day before and diagnosed a totally different problem and it wasn't fixed. Needless to say I'm very unhappy with Broward and very happy with Absolute. I am considering buying a new unit from them when the weather cools off. I hope it will last a few more months. It's almost 12 years old and down here, that's about the life of an a/c.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:41 PM

I don’t know if it was due to it being a holiday weekend, but it seemed near impossible to get any A/C outfit to answer their phone. I had remembered that the paperwork from the previous homeowner had the name of the ac company who installed (3/15/02) the current unit. So I called Absolute Air & Electric and was well pleased that someone had answered, but still apprehensive about the price of coming out on a holiday weekend. Bonnie, the lady on the phone was very nice and said it was a flat 85 dollars to have a tech diagnose my problem. Not sure what “flat” meant I asked Bonnie. She said, whether it was on a Wednesday, Friday night, or a Sunday, it was a flat 85 dollars diagnostic fee plus the cost of any repair. Also, she said the “flat” refers to the time of diagnosis of the problem. It could take the tech 45 minutes to an hour and a half to pin point the problem either way…85 bucks. Any hoo, my problem was a leak in the coil in the unit inside my house. I thought I was up a creek (buying a new unit), but they were able to get a coil for the unit and I am now cooling. I just wanted to share my experience with Absolute Air, especially one from a holiday weekend. I highly recommend them.

Tags
air, conditioning, heating, electric, absolute, system, service, click, expert, business, technicians, systems, seasonal, call, owned, operated, company, belleview, locally, leading, backed, http://absoluteairfl.com, promise, website, guarantees

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.