Air Conditioner Noise

Air Conditioner Noise

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 07:06 AM

Our blades needed to be adjusted, but I would think they would have checked that out.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager1181 View Post
We have been here 4 years. About 2 years ago we had same problem and Sunshine air put vibration absorbing rubber pads under it. It was ok until about 2 months ago. We were there when Sunshine checked it this week. He said it is just loud now but not defective. It affects our 3 bedrooms. Wakes us up when it comes on. We are worried about guests in those rooms and we hear it in the master bedroom. We are researching fences. It is not the neighbors fault. The houses are just too close together. The neighbor is sympathetic but money conscious when it comes to remedies. Our question is whether the fences actually work. We will spend what it takes to correct this.
Those pads have worn or got bumped out of place. Some thick bushes placed between their unit and your windows would help quiet the sound keeping in mind to space them away from the unit so it can breathe.I'm sure you'll find the solution.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Veteran member

I have a white noise app that I downloaded to my iPhone and I use it every night. It blocks out all kinds of my house noises, neighbors A/C noises, garbage pick up noises that would normally wake me up. It's great.

Tags
conditioner, neighbors, air, a/c, solution