Emergency Golf Cart Assistance

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Default Emergency Golf Cart Assistance

We are looking into buying an Emergency Golf Cart Assistance plan. If you have had good luck with one or bad luck with one, hope you will post & let us know. I tried to do a Search for this but did not have any luck. Thanks!
Old 05-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Platinum member

We've had really good luck with 24 hr **** Aide.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

As you can see the post above, the name is blocked by this website since they aren't an advertiser. Here's a link, they are the best. You can spell their name two ways and it will take you to the link. So I've actually misspelled the name in the link, but it should take you there. The image shows up because it's not typed, that's the correct spelling, just add .com

****aide home page

The Villages Florida
Old 05-10-2017, 07:16 PM

If you have aaa they will pick up your disabled cart and deliver it to a repair shop.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:40 PM

Heard good things about Cart 911 . Seems they have the ability to fix more things on the spot and get you going
Old 05-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryP View Post
If you have aaa they will pick up your disabled cart and deliver it to a repair shop.
Good to know
Old 05-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,092 Times in 2,230 Posts

I was going to mention AAA, but JerryP beat me to it. I have not used the service yet, but it should cover the cost of the tow.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:48 PM

Thanks so much for the advice.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Default aaa golf cart rescues

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld315 View Post
Good to know
my cart broke down called AAA sAID it will be 2 1/2 hours before they could get there they had a guy coming from Jacksonville,

I called the local place that you cannot mention here that was talked about above it was 30 minutes from the time I called them till they had my cart loaded on a trailer and we were pulling away absolutely the best service!
Old 05-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

AAA was forty minutes for us, they also cover my bicycle.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:01 AM
Veteran member

My wife has used the service no-can-mention for her electric cart and I've used them for my gas cart (of course, the "sex" of the cart has nothing to do with the service actually ). They told her they'd be there in 40 minutes but were there in less than 30. They told me 20 minutes for mine and were there in exactly 20 minutes. Never had better service in my life. They are the only option for my family.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:05 AM

The CART company that will AIDE you when you have an emergency is very good. I have needed their service twice in six years and experienced service within a half hour, an efficient and knowledgeable worker, and immediate
delivery to my home.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:29 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default OhioBuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnlady View Post
We are looking into buying an Emergency Golf Cart Assistance plan. If you have had good luck with one or bad luck with one, hope you will post & let us know. I tried to do a Search for this but did not have any luck. Thanks!
Why is it that everything comes with joining something? This sometimes doesn't mean it's something good, sometimes it just means having another expense. Does the Emergency Golf Cart Assistance plan come with a bunch of things like we'll do this & we'll do that? The reason I ask is, are you getting charged for a bunch of other things that you'll never use? Why not when your cart breaks down just call someone to come pick it up? I have heard the nightmares about getting charging hundreds of dollars to pick it up & take it somewhere. I guess what I'm trying to say is, is this just a way for these businesses to get your money for memberships & is it really worth it? Won't the dealer where you bought come pick it up, they do for me because they know if they treat me right I'll come back & buy another cart. Don't take me wrong, I'm just asking because it seems like everything in TV has a catch to it or a way for these businesses to get your money. Just asking!
Old 05-15-2017, 07:45 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,305 Times in 540 Posts

First check with the company you have your auto insurance and/or your golf cart Insurance. You may already be covered and if not, you may be able to add it for little cost. Some other companies that cover road assistance such as AAA cover golf carts too. As others have mentioned, there are local companies that offer just cart assistance for little cost.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:21 AM
Sage

K***A** cost $30/year and they will either address the issue or flatbed your cart home. If your cart dies or has a flat tire at 11:00PM you aren't going to be calling the dealer to come get you. For $30/year, I am guaranteed to get myself and my cart back home regardless of where I am and what time it is. I have used the service once for a flat tire (that they fixed at no additional cost).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post
Why is it that everything comes with joining something? This sometimes doesn't mean it's something good, sometimes it just means having another expense. Does the Emergency Golf Cart Assistance plan come with a bunch of things like we'll do this & we'll do that? The reason I ask is, are you getting charged for a bunch of other things that you'll never use? Why not when your cart breaks down just call someone to come pick it up? I have heard the nightmares about getting charging hundreds of dollars to pick it up & take it somewhere. I guess what I'm trying to say is, is this just a way for these businesses to get your money for memberships & is it really worth it? Won't the dealer where you bought come pick it up, they do for me because they know if they treat me right I'll come back & buy another cart. Don't take me wrong, I'm just asking because it seems like everything in TV has a catch to it or a way for these businesses to get your money. Just asking!
Closed Thread

Tags
luck, emergency, golf, cart, assistance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.