2017 Yamaha purchase question

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2017, 07:13 AM
Default 2017 Yamaha purchase question

Has anyone on here purchased a ne cart from the Dealer in Webster? If so how has service been? Quality of enclosure,mets.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-28-2017, 08:02 AM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

I have not bought in Webster or looked there but I did just purchase at Carts and Clubs in Ocala from Dave Johnson and he was great to work with. I have a few posts on TOTV about the 2017 and the settings of the governor. There are some differences between buying in The Villages and Carts and Clubs. Nothing earth shattering but a few, some more major than others. Carts and Clubs sets the carts to 23, they have a ventilated windshield, they do not have the new valance style that The Villages has, they have a different wiring than The Villages, they do not lend loaner carts in Ocala, they do service at your home but you can also get serviced in The Villages if you sign a waiver if your cart is at 23. Ocala has a few different type enclosures including one that I relate to as like a shower curtain for people who have trouble rolling up the side curtains, it is bulky but very easy to use as you just slide it and fasten it. One difference that everyone should know if upgrading your seat is that Carts and Clubs gives you the full credit for not taking the "stock seat" when you upgrade your seat where The Villages charges you the full amount with no credit when you upgrade. You may save a bit more with Ocala but you get the convenience of the loaner while you wait for your cart to be built in The Villages. I liked some of the differences in Ocala but purchasing at either place is not that much different. Both the sales person in Ocala, Dave Johnson, and I dealt with Sal in Lake Sumter, were great people and know every detail of their product.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:47 AM

I too have looked in Ocala and agree with what you have said, not a big price difference but they some things I like and don't like. My quote for comparable is so much different that I have to go look and compare at this other place.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

It must of been I-4 Power in Webster. I remember that name, and I just searched. A couple of posters mentioned they saved a lot of money on new 2017 Yamahas from I-4 Power.

The Villages Florida

Central Florida's Premier Stihl Dealer! Chainsaws, Golf Carts,& Lawn Mowers 813-752-4459 - HOME

Here's the thread, scroll down to post #8 and #9.

Where is the cheapest place to buy this golf car?
Old 02-28-2017, 08:31 PM

That is the place, at least $2600 cheaper on apples to apples, I have been very happy with the Villages and understand they have a higher overhead but....will check them out Thursday, probably means 3 sales for them
Closed Thread

Tags
webster, service, quality, advance, enclosure, mets

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.