2019 Yahama Drive2 QuieTech

2019 Yahama Drive2 QuieTech

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-29-2019, 09:03 PM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcvdd1 View Post
Hello-

A new 2019 Yamaha Drive2 QuieTech (Lifestyle) version offered by The Villages is selling @ 11,595 - 600 cash discount plus tax. They are unwilling to negotiate their price.

Is there any other Golf Cart dealer in the area that sells the same ( similar) version cheaper ?

Thxs
You’re not going to get the caption type bucket seat with drivers side adjustable and lumbar adjustment. When you buy you have to compare options, naturally cheaper seats are going to lower the overall price of the cart. If that not important then you can find them grand or two cheaper.

Old 09-29-2019, 09:06 PM

Can you recommend any places where I could buy the canvas? And would you know of anyone that could install it?? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2019, 08:19 AM
Sage

If you buy your cart stripped down, Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466 east of Morse in the tan shopping center next to Birdie Golf advertises a price $2500 to make your cart Village Ready. They also sell one year old Yamaha carts loaded for $8900 that look like this, they'll paint it any color you like and customize like you want.

The Villages Florida

My neighbor bought one last year and I've ridden in it numerous times and it's no different than my Yamaha I bought new from The Villages. They have a different Sunbrella system that uses velcro instead of zippers and snaps in some places. The windshield has vents which I like better. The seats have side armrests, but not a center one like my Ultimate Seat. Mirrors are nice with turn signals inside the mirror. He even got a black roof like mine, but TV charged $300 for that option. To buy a new one with these upgrades would probably cost $13,000 or more from The Villages.

Village Discount Golf Car
Old 10-01-2019, 03:19 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
If you buy your cart stripped down, Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466 east of Morse in the tan shopping center next to Birdie Golf advertises a price $2500 to make your cart Village Ready. They also sell one year old Yamaha carts loaded for $8900 that look like this, they'll paint it any color you like and customize like you want.

The Villages Florida

My neighbor bought one last year and I've ridden in it numerous times and it's no different than my Yamaha I bought new from The Villages. They have a different Sunbrella system that uses velcro instead of zippers and snaps in some places. The windshield has vents which I like better. The seats have side armrests, but not a center one like my Ultimate Seat. Mirrors are nice with turn signals inside the mirror. He even got a black roof like mine, but TV charged $300 for that option. To buy a new one with these upgrades would probably cost $13,000 or more from The Villages.

The $300 black top sure looks white to me? Plus many of their carts are years old that they customize.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post

The Villages Florida

Sounds like a great deal depending on where the carts were used. Good warranty?
Old 10-01-2019, 07:21 AM

How come the cart in the picture has the pre 2017 headlights?
Old 10-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Sized View Post
The $300 black top sure looks white to me? Plus many of their carts are years old that they customize.
That's not my neighbor's cart. I said they will customize however you want and will paint your cart any color you want. My neighbor chose a blue cart with black roof. This photo is taken from their website of a cart you can buy for $8999. Sorry for the confusion that I didn't label the photo. My neighbor's cart is a EFI Quie Tech Cart, how long has that been available? I'm sure you could ask to the see the paperwork of when it was manufactured. They do have cheaper carts, but the OP was looking at new. It's obvious that they don't update their website every month by showing examples that are older, but you should get the idea. You can actually visit the place in person. Here's another from their site:

The Villages Florida

Last edited by John_W; 10-01-2019 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:34 PM

My 2-seats Quietec Drive 2 was $7600 at Augusta ATV, with the big warehouse just inside S.C. They must have had hundreds of carts, all configurations. There is also one dealership in Augusta GA, but they did not have the selection as their warehouse. I was pleased with the price and the dealer answered all my questions. They also had EZ-Go and other cart manufacturers. Never saw so many nice golf carts before.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:50 PM

Basic 2020 Yamaha golf cart pick your color... black 10 in wheels .. buy at tnt in Georgia $7199 plus tax. The Villages I believe was 9200 or 9500 same exact cart. Two grand difference pretty sad . And somebody’s gonna say something about service but you can service anywhere you want there’s a lot of good guys out there Willys could fix it if you have a problem but it still under warranty no matter where you go
Old 10-04-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce zapolski View Post
Basic 2020 Yamaha golf cart pick your color... black 10 in wheels .. buy at tnt in Georgia $7199 plus tax. The Villages I believe was 9200 or 9500 same exact cart. Two grand difference pretty sad . And somebody’s gonna say something about service but you can service anywhere you want there’s a lot of good guys out there Willys could fix it if you have a problem but it still under warranty no matter where you go

Which goes for a lot of other pricey things around here as well for no other reason other than because they have and will continue to get away with it. Are we living in West Palm? You'd think it was, but it ain't.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell

Tags
version, quietech, drive2, golf, negotiate