Columbia Par Car

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,301 Times in 864 Posts
Default Columbia Par Car

So I need service on my wife's Par Car so I called the new Distributor, Luxus of Leesburg to schedule. Very pleasant conversation and am looking forward to see how the perform but, when I assumed that when the change was made that Columbia would forward the customer base to Luxus I was told no, they gave us nothing. They don't know who has Par Carts or the service history. I suggest that if you have a Par Cart and you want to have local Par Car service you give Luxus a call ((352) 323-8006) so they know who you are.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 09-18-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
So I need service on my wife's Par Car so I called the new Distributor, Luxus of Leesburg to schedule. Very pleasant conversation and am looking forward to see how the perform but, when I assumed that when the change was made that Columbia would forward the customer base to Luxus I was told no, they gave us nothing. They don't know who has Par Carts or the service history. I suggest that if you have a Par Cart and you want to have local Par Car service you give Luxus a call ((352) 323-8006) so they know who you are.
I had to have my 2012 ParCar batteries replaced by them, and I am unhappy with their service so far. I was very clear that I would be away from home And could not take delivery until a certain time, yet two separate drivers tried to deliver while I was away. One wanted to leave the cart in the driveway with the keys in it and when I said no he was quite rude. I’m told they will honor the Columbia ParCar service agreements. We’ll see...
Closed Thread

Tags
par, luxus, service, car, forward

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.