Advice needed on renting golf car

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Nice to hear Villages Golf Carts has upped the speed, but unless a lot of other things have changed, I still wouldnt rent from them. Their carts are usually priced higher, no delivery to your home and frequently have no Sunbrella packages. Too many other good companies to rent a cart from at fair prices with great customer service.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 08-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Don Cunningham of RentMe Carts
https://www.facebook.com/golfcartrental?ref=hl

Old 08-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Default cart rentals.

you will not have insurance coverage from your own auto or homeowners, so make sure you are shown coverage from whom ever you rent from. Unless you want to lose everything when you hit someone
Old 08-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj1210 View Post
Call Grandma & Grandpas. His carts are excellent & do not go slow. I do not know if he has electric we normally rent gas when we are down. His # is 352-552-8478. We rent until we come down full time. IMO he is the best out there. I have used 1 other recommended by people on TOTV & was not happy with him. Scott is reliable, prompt & quick getting back to you.

[emoji106]🏻 for Grandma & Grandpa !
Old 08-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Nice to hear Villages Golf Carts has upped the speed, but unless a lot of other things have changed, I still wouldnt rent from them. Their carts are usually priced higher, no delivery to your home and frequently have no Sunbrella packages. Too many other good companies to rent a cart from at fair prices with great customer service.
Have had nothing but excellent service from them. Pick up your cart minutes from your house with your cart, return it whenever you choose, no need to wait for a delivery. Prices are good and enclosures anytime you ask for them, maybe give them a try again, things do change.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,042 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
Don Cunningham of RentMe Carts
https://www.facebook.com/golfcartrental?ref=hl
We tried Don for the first time a week ago. Our 4 seater had front and rear seat belts, drove smoothly, and was plenty fast enough. His service and disposition in general were excellent. We'll definitely use him in the future.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Veteran member

The consensus seems to be that Don Cunningham is the man to see. Thanks, all!
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, car, rental, limit, cars, speed, rent, advice, belts, seat, shes, wife, lake, topic, correct, sumter, religious, recommend, legal, governors, helpful, replies, advance, ignoring, passing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.