air conditioning in a golf cart too ???

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize this was such an old thread when I replied to but anyway ..........

Want real A/C. Atomic Electric (as pictured a few posts back). Air, Heat, windshield wipers, lithium batteries, radio, backup camera, etc etc ...... had 2 of them over the last 3 years. The one I have now is lithium batteries. Get 60-65 miles on a charge. If you are an XXL person it might be a bit tight because it has doors and you can't hang out over the sides.
"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize this was such an old thread when I replied to but anyway ..........

Want real A/C. Atomic Electric (as pictured a few posts back). Air, Heat, windshield wipers, lithium batteries, radio, backup camera, etc etc ...... had 2 of them over the last 3 years. The one I have now is lithium batteries. Get 60-65 miles on a charge. If you are an XXL person it might be a bit tight because it has doors and you can't hang out over the sides.
I played golf Friday at Cane Garden and it's first time I've seen an Atomic Car on the golf course. I've seem them on the streets many times, but on the course it wasn't any bigger than the golf carts right next to it. I don't know the person, but the group in front of us had the Atomic Car and it was purple like this one, but had LSU decals, LSU seat covers and license plate, it looked really neat and of course the guy was wearing LSU colors.

The Villages Florida
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, move, tvs, air, rest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.