Auramist Golf Car Cooling System

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2016, 10:07 AM
Default Auramist Golf Car Cooling System

I am interested in buying an Auramist Golf Car cooling System and am interested in finding someone who might be familiar with this item who can advise me about installation (or install for me) on an EZGO Freedom RXV with Curtis Cab. Please PM me if yu are the person that can discuss and handle this.

thanks
Old 06-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancusa View Post
I am interested in buying an Auramist Golf Car cooling System and am interested in finding someone who might be familiar with this item who can advise me about installation (or install for me) on an EZGO Freedom RXV with Curtis Cab. Please PM me if yu are the person that can discuss and handle this.

thanks
Tell us how this works. Is there a mist spray coming at you?
Old 06-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Not sure how well this will work in real humid Florida. You might want to get comments from people that have at least tried similar systems. I can not help, as I have no experience with these systems.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Not sure how well this will work in real humid Florida. You might want to get comments from people that have at least tried similar systems. I can not help, as I have no experience with these systems.
I was thinking the same thing. Just walking to our cart today after ceramics, the air was so full of moisture it was hard to breathe. I find a damp towel feels nice when we play golf, and an ice cold diet coke from our cooler.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancusa View Post

thanks
///
Closed Thread

Tags
auramist, car, golf, cooling, system

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.