Backup Tunes instead of buzzer

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2019, 08:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,655 Times in 938 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
It's not annoying to me. I want to know it when you're backing up. Many people here have some degree of hearing loss. Music may not catch their attention or even be heard in some instances.

A cart can kill a pedestrian. I think there's a responsibility to operate it in a way that is the safest for all concerned. A minor annoyance to you might be a major hazard for others.
Agree agree agree. Please annoy me. I want to know that you are backing up and may not see me.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
It's not annoying to me. I want to know it when you're backing up. Many people here have some degree of hearing loss. Music may not catch their attention or even be heard in some instances.

A cart can kill a pedestrian. I think there's a responsibility to operate it in a way that is the safest for all concerned. A minor annoyance to you might be a major hazard for others.
Totally agree, the back up noise is a necessity. Changing it to music would not alert those around the cart to it backing up. Thinking of others before yourself is the right thing to do.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:44 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Sized View Post
That’s because you haven’t been here long enough to see how some of these carts are driven.
If you back up and hit a pedestrian. Might have to sign your house over to them.
I guess you haven't been here long enough to know the law. In FL, if you lose a lawsuit, you CANNOT lose your home or your retirement accounts.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:56 AM
Gold member

Why dosn't my car have a backup alarm?
Closed Thread

Tags
backup, tunes, buzzer, installed, kinds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.