Battery Boys!

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 04:58 PM
Platinum member
Default Battery Boys!

We had Battery Boys install new batteries today on our Par Car. Very professional, prompt and thorough. No surprises on cost, quote on phone was exact. They take time on the phone to explain options. Showed up on time (in fact, a little early), completed the job in a short time and test drove. Great experience and would recommend them highly.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:01 AM

I`ve used them also and they are top notch.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

They installed a Battery Minder on my new to me 2007 Par Car. As the on board Delta Q charger was not programmed for the current batteries, they also corrected that issue and added lock washers to all of the terminal posts. The previous owner had new batteries installed by someone else in January.

I am very pleased with their prompt service and knowledge of battery systems. The batteries should now last much longer thus paying for the battery minder. Please use them as others don’t have their expertise.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:26 AM
Gold member

Jarrod from Battery Boys just installed new Trojan Ranger batteries on my California Roadster. They did a great job. The battries are taller and it requires a great deal of skill to get them into the existing space without rebuilding the battery tray. He did a super job.

I just had Jarrod back to put in a battery minder for me as well. I want to make sure I get the max life out of my new batteries.

The rangers are awesome. We live near Brownwood and can easily go to Spanish Springs, across the GC bridge to Paradise Park and make a stop or two at LSL before returning home. Then later head out to Publix on 44.

The range is fantastic! My cart is fairly heavy and I am thrilled to have such great range. I never have to worry about running out of juice!

Battery Boys was great to deal with. Booked my service promptly and were very thorough in explaining the new batteries and the battery minder.

I would recommend them to anyone who needs battery service!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Default They're the best

They just replaced 4 Crown batteries for me. Under warranty. Dealt with Brad, on the phone & Don came out & did the work. Everyone is helpful & concerned about getting the job done right the first time. Have dealt with them numerous times & have always been totally satisfied. Have even gotten advice over the phone.A great group to do business with.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:36 PM

I agree also great company to deal with.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Location: Manhattan, the Bronx, Eastern LI, Village of Woodbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
We had Battery Boys install new batteries today on our Par Car. Very professional, prompt and thorough. No surprises on cost, quote on phone was exact. They take time on the phone to explain options. Showed up on time (in fact, a little early), completed the job in a short time and test drove. Great experience and would recommend them highly.
Exactly my experience and sentiments. I am a former New Yorker always skeptical and leery of being 'taken.' What a refreshing experience it is to deal with solid, honest people. From the initial phone call to Brad right through the repair and installation of the new batteries in our EZ-GO by Nathan - this is a class act. The price was very fair, the job clean and swift.

TOTV'ers have once again steered me into a gratifying contractor experience. Thanks to all!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.