Battery date

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,879 Times in 2,425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
It's probably just a case where the stamp the batteries with the date that they expect them to leave the factory. I'm sure that they don't have someone stamping the batteries as they are loaded onto a truck. They probably sold a few more batteries than they expected in March so a few April batteries got shipped a week or two earlier.

I don't see it as a big deal and as has been pointed out, unless the warranty starts on the purchase date you'll get an extra month on the warranty.

I don't know what you're suspicious about. What would the company have to gaon by stamping a battery with a date that a week or two early.

Warranty does start With purchase date. The battery date means nothing. Nearly all batteries are made in Mexico, china or Europe there no chance you will get made battery even last month. Lucky if it's not 6 months or more. The battery I just brought at Walmart (which probably has the highest turnovers) had sticker date of December 2017.
Closed Thread

Tags
installed, batteries, website, trojan, means

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.