Best Deal on Yamaha Drive

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 AM
Default Best Deal on Yamaha Drive

Has anyone done some comparison shopping on a new Yamaha Drive gas model? I have heard that Carts and Clubs in Ocala has better prices than the Villages cart store.

I am leaning towards staying with an official Yamaha dealer for warranty purposes.

Thanks,
Charlie
Old 06-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie49 View Post
Has anyone done some comparison shopping on a new Yamaha Drive gas model? I have heard that Carts and Clubs in Ocala has better prices than the Villages cart store.

I am leaning towards staying with an official Yamaha dealer for warranty purposes.

Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie, I heard the same thing about C&C in Ocal. Only thing for me, I heard AFTER I bought at TV Golf Carts. I never checked them out for cart prices - I didn't want to know!.
The owner does go to the Market of Marion where I did pick up some accessories. They were priced a little lower, but I had to do the install myself. TVGC would have included the install in their price (I got a woodgrain dash overlay and a sweater holder overhead)
Just to do the comparison and save the trip to Ocala, I'd either call him or take a ride to Market of Marion and talk to him. You should be able to get an idea from that conversation.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 PM

After shopping around and feedback from TOTV, we decided to purchase from Carts & Clubs in Ocala. The price by comparison to The Villages Golf Cart was a savings of approximately $1000, that's comparing apples to apples. You are dealing directly with the owners Ted & Connie Dunlap customer service oriented and personable. Nice invoice sheet with prices to help you decide what options you'd like. There is no loss of convenience of service after your purchase. They make scheduled stops in The Villages Tues & Thurs and as demand requires. We purchased the 2009 Gas Yamaha, Beautiful cart. Very very happy with cart and dealer.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:02 PM

We bought two carts from them - a 2010 Yamaha gas that came in yesterday and a battery operated 2005 model. We have had the older one for several weeks now and they have done everything they said they would. We are happy with them.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:24 PM

The price is better at Carts and Clubs, but who cares about price. Let's face it when compared to a car (this is your car) what's a $1,000 here or there. What really sets them apart is the Sunbrella cover. No cheap velcro on the windshield and a superior flat back. You also get Ted who will tell you from his experience what are must haves and Connie (much better looking than Ted) who can be quite helpful in picking out fabric. And let's not forget about Ted's son-in-law who visits the Villages on Tuesday and Thursday to take care of you.
No regrets here. I will never hesitate to recommend them. They have all my business.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Default Good buy on Yamaha Drive golf carts

Several Villagers have bought Yamaha carts from TNT Golf Carts in Quincy, Illinois. They sell world wide and sell 2010 carts for $4799.00 plus a good discount on accessories. There is no sales tax and they deliver monthly for free to your house in The Villages. Best deal I found and I love my 2008 that I bought new from them two years ago.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Default TV Cart Store

New to TV in late August.
Bought a new 2009 Yamaha Gas Cart in early Sept from TV Store. They were offering a great discount on their remaining 09s. Went to Ocala too but with the discount TV was a better deal. TV also gave me, at no charge, a free cart for almost a month while mine was being finished.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Default TV Golf cart store

We bought 2 Golf carts from TV and 1 from an Ocala dealer which saved us about $1000. If I had it to do over again, I would buy from TV because of the service plus they give an addition year warranty. Yamaha offers a 4 year warranty and TV adds 1 year to that. TV service department knows what they're doing and we are very well pleased with their sales and service.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.