EVolution Golf Carts

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2021, 07:14 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.
Arrow EVolution Golf Carts

We are considering buying a new EVolution golf cart. Before we make the investment would like to hear from folks that either own one or have evaluated after a test drive.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Dog View Post
We are considering buying a new EVolution golf cart. Before we make the investment would like to hear from folks that either own one or have evaluated after a test drive.
Do a search here. I know posters have talked about them.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:30 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I did a quick test drive in the parking lot on 466... it seemed like a rougher ride than my yamaha ... also I didn't like the idea that they would only let the cart be set for 20mph ... I usually travel between 22/23 just to keep up with other carts... and please don't tell me I'm speeding.. I was going to ask if I could somehow drive one on the cart paths for a better test but they were busy and I didn't want to wait... I believe there is also a dealer in Ocala who lets the carts out at higher speed?? if you find out any more info please post
Old 02-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.
Arrow Dealers

We have talked with both dealers but would like to hear from people that own one or have tested one.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
I'm aware Villages Discount Golf Cars are now selling the Evolution Carts. Here's a review from an actual buyer who purchased the cart last November and returned the cart, he bought it from a dealer in Ocala.

Evolution Golf Cart Review, November 2020

Here's his cart, he paid just under $10,000 new.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

From Villages Discount Golf Cars Facebook page.

The Villages Florida
Closed Thread

Tags
evolution, golf, hear, test, evaluated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.