Cart rain enclosure

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Default Cart rain enclosure

It seems we have lost the right side of our club car plastic, zippered rain curtain... any one have a suggestion for replacing just one side, without the expensive replacement of the whole thing? If not would like to find a good used one or reasonable replacement.... Village carts wants $750..... ridiculous thank you... Barb
Old 11-04-2019, 09:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,090 Times in 2,230 Posts

I recall seeing some golf cart used PARTS locations, I just forget where I saw the info, might have been a Google maps search, but I would try that first you might get lucky. Also, check with any of the locations that rebuild carts, they may have some available.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:58 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Maybe here?
Golf Cart Accessories and Replacement Parts | BuggiesUnlimited.com

Or here?
Everything Carts

Steve
Old 11-10-2019, 11:53 PM
KittyKat

I bought a used cart this summer and part of the plastic had come apart from the zipper on the right side. The seller had a bunch of small safety pins holding everything together. The seller gave me the name of a seamstress who does this kind of work. Her friend, Jason, works at a shop (?) and quoted me $795 for a whole new set of curtains. Marlene came over after work to see if she could fix it. She said she could and it would cost me $45. She unscrewed the silver-colored metal bar at the top of the enclosure & slid the curtain out. She returned the next evening with a fixed curtain and replaced same. Good job so I paid her $50. Call Marlene at (352) 787-3711 & leave her a message. Tell her the lady with the curtain with all the safety pins sent you.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
I bought a used cart this summer and part of the plastic had come apart from the zipper on the right side. The seller had a bunch of small safety pins holding everything together. The seller gave me the name of a seamstress who does this kind of work. Her friend, Jason, works at a shop (?) and quoted me $795 for a whole new set of curtains. Marlene came over after work to see if she could fix it. She said she could and it would cost me $45. She unscrewed the silver-colored metal bar at the top of the enclosure & slid the curtain out. She returned the next evening with a fixed curtain and replaced same. Good job so I paid her $50. Call Marlene at (352) 787-3711 & leave her a message. Tell her the lady with the curtain with all the safety pins sent you.
Like I posted before - "I think she is the Chuck Farrell - Ryan O'Cull of cart enclosures."
Old 11-19-2019, 05:20 PM

Call Jim 772-530-6596
Professional, fast and knowledgeable for cart repairs, custom covers and all seats.
Highly recommended
Closed Thread

Tags
rain, side, replacement, find, thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.