Carts and Clubs

Carts and Clubs

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-24-2019, 02:57 PM

I just went to see them this week. I liked that they were more interested in promoting their golf carts and showing the difference between their customizations, compared to other high pressure stores. I also traveled to Leesburg to see about the Tomberlins, which are made, or put together in Leesburg. I liked the feel of and features of the Tomberlins, but I guess that's a discussion for another string.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:50 PM

Agree - C&C was impressive all the way down to delivering the cart by way of Scott. An outstanding organization with a solid commitment to the customer.

I knew I wanted a Yamaha so didn’t check out the other types of rides available.

We have put close to 150 miles on the Bee and all the custom goodies have now arrived. I’m hoping that within the next week I will have everything installed.

Time tells all....

Tags
carts, c&c, clubs, ton, customers